Student parking pass sales for the 2023-2024 school year will begin on August 7th.
Students need the following in order to purchase a parking pass:
- Driver’s license
- Proof of Insurance (cannot be expired at the time of purchase)
- Parking Pass Application signed by a parent. This can be picked up outside of the Student Services Office, Main Office or printed from the district's website.
- All school fees from previous years paid off.
- $25 to purchase the parking pass.
Parking passes will go on sale based upon grade level for the 2023-2024 school year on the following days:
- Seniors: Monday, Aug 7th 8AM-11AM and 12PM-3PM
- Juniors and Seniors: Tuesday, August 8th 8AM-11AM and 12PM-3PM
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: Wednesday, August 9th 8AM-11AM only.
All students will be required to sign up for a 30 minute window on the appropriate date according to your grade level. A link and further instructions will be sent in late July. Appointments will be scheduled by you on a first come, first served basis starting on Tuesday, Aug 1st at 8AM. It is recommended to schedule your appointment early for the best parking spot. If you sign up for a time slot outside your grade level’s window, you will have to reschedule a time during the appropriate window.